A very Good Morning to you all !!
I was nominated for this award by Rekha of https://rrkamath.wordpress.com. Thanks dear for the nomination. Visit her site for some amazing reads.
Rules, Rules and Rules! Aren’t rules annoying at times? Well, since I am a law abiding blogger, I have to stick to the rules . So here they go:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Here are the questions that R popped to me:
1. What is it that makes you unique and different from others? (It can be your hobby or any other interests.)
We all have read often that we are all unique, each different from the millions of people who inhabit this planet. Isn’t that something we all need to be proud of?
Sincerity with which I approach a task, trying to do it to the best of my ability, a penchant for being on time all the time 😉 ( much to the chagrin of my family), always willing to learn (even from my kids ), enjoying little joys of life, is what makes me unique.
2. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Age, they say is just a number .Each age has got its own charm and responsibility. When we are kids we are in a hurry to grow up. Once we grow up we long to be kids again. So irrespective of our age, enjoy every moment of it. So no matter what your age is, it will always remain evergreen.
3. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Every morning the alarm nudges me out of deep slumber and jolts me out of my dreamy world into reality. The first thought on waking up is to recall the day. If it is a weekday, I recollect the schedules lined up for the day. But a weekend or a holiday has its own lazy charm……. doesn’t it? I press the snooze button and enjoy those extra few minutes of sleep. So today being a Sunday it was snooze time 😉
I enjoyed answering your questions R.
My nominees are:
And here are my questions:
- If your entire life was made into a movie, what would its genre and title be? Why?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- If somebody gifted you enough money to last a lifetime, how would you spend your time? (Now that you no longer need to work) 😉
Thank you all for your feedback and encouragement. Keeps me motivated to come up with more.:-)
Image courtesy : Pinerest.com, tpevent.com