Five Senses Challange and Happiness Tag
Two more challenges coming my way……..
- Menat and Raina from http://upliftingdaze.wordpress.com nominated me for the Five Senses Challenge
- Kiran of http://kiranmag.wordpress.com nominated me with the Happiness Tag.
Since both of them have a common thread, I am going to combine the two into a refreshing mocktail. Thanks guys for the nomination. Both are bloggers with amazing blogs. Do check them out.
So Here’s How This Challenge Works:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Be yourself, get creative!
- Nominate five other people to do this tag
- Gurgling water streams
- Baby’s laughter
- Chirping of the birds
- Hearing my kids voices
- The temple bells
- The freshly baked cake from my oven
- First drops of rain on the earth
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Pages of a new book
- Fragrant flowers
- Watching a sleeping baby
- A glorious sunset
- Snow capped mountains
- Smiling faces of children
- Flowers swaying in the breeze
- The touch of a loved one
- A baby’s skin
- Petals of a flower
- Soft flurry blanket
- Feel of the gentle breeze on my skin
- Mom’s food (Ma ke hath ka khana )
- Hot cup of tea
- Ice creams
- Spicy n tangy chaat (street food)
image courtesy: photos-public-domain.com
Rules for participation
1) Write about the 5 things that make you happy
2) Name 5 songs which make you happy
3)Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag.
1.) 5 Things that make me happy
Experiencing all of the above, make me happy !!
2.) 5 Songs that I love to listen
- Eagles Flight (Osho)
- Phir wahi raat hai ( from the movie Ghar)
- Hazaro khwaishe aisi ke(gazal by Jagjit Singh)
- Welcome to my world (Jim Reeves)
- Besame Mucho (Frank Sinatra)
Nominations are open to all the bloggers !!
Happiness galore 🙂