Happy Children’s Day!
While children are cute little bundles of joy, parenting in today’s times is a super challenging job. I am sure you all agree with me on that.
Watching my kids grow up, I have compiled a few random observations which I am sure apply to kids across the globe. So here they go…..
- They have an uncanny ability to ask the most embarrassing question at the most inappropriate time and place.
- They want to poop as you are half way though your lunch.
- Feeding them a complete meal is an achievement.
- Their innocent smile melts away all our anger.
- They forget their fights almost immediately and always have a clean slate.
- On a holiday you decide to wake up a little late, they are up at the crack of dawn.
- Their bag of questions are unending.
- The wall is a great canvas to showcase their artistic skills.
- They throw a tantrum at the most unexpected place.
- They never go to bed on time when you plan an outing or movie.
I am sure all of you have your own titbits to add to the above list. 🙂