Shweta’s 6 word story prompt #49 : Rain.
I have tried to highlight different facets of rain. Hope you like them.
First rains satiate the parched earth
Smell of petrichor kindled happy memories
The nature sings a verdant euphony
Puddles, paper boats, laughter childhood nostalgia
Rains, book, hot tea – happiness unlimited
Romantic hearts drench in rainy reverie
The incessant rains left travelers stranded
Ire of the rains wreaked havoc
Monsoon meant leaky roofs, wet indoors
Farmers rejoice as bountiful crops sway
Muse of artists and poets alike
Melange of promise – elixir of life
In response to Shweta’s 6 word story prompt #47 : Time
- She won the gold by nanosecond.
- Missed the train by a minute.
- Timing – crucial to commit a crime.
- Time, an enemy in prison cell.
- Meeting deadlines, gave him panic attacks.
- Perfect timing, satellite launch was successful.
- Emotional hurt heals, but scars remain.
- The wait proved fatal for her.
- Past, future at war, present sacrificed.
- Improved technology, many conveniences, less time.
- “Me time” – best gift to self.
Shweta’s 6 word story prompt #46 : Family
- Branched out, but connected by roots.
- Family love is the strongest bond.
- The war snatched away his family.
- The orphan pined for family love.
- Family helped him overcome his depression.
- Infant to grandparents, a loving timeline.
- Perfect mix of love, fight, happiness.
- Family – a priceless treasure, cherish it!
1. His decision to leave home backfired.
2. Leave your ego behind, life beautiful!
3. Wedding fixed, his leave got cancelled.
4. Erratic leave, soldier always on duty!
Four 6 word stories in response to Shweta’s 6WSP prompt #44 : leave
Ageless nature’s beauty captivates the heart!
For Shweta’s 6 word story prompt: Beauty