- Branched out, but connected by roots.
- Family love is the strongest bond.
- The war snatched away his family.
- The orphan pined for family love.
- Family helped him overcome his depression.
- Infant to grandparents, a loving timeline.
- Perfect mix of love, fight, happiness.
- Family – a priceless treasure, cherish it!
In response to Colleen’s weekly tanka # 92, to use the prompt words Bewitch & Treasure (synonyms only)
enamored by the beauty
tranquil peace descends
conversations with the soul
abundance of inner peace!
Laying hands on an ancient map, the trio spent months decoding it. Finally they were just one step away from the hidden treasure. They had to drive into the pond that mysteriously appeared on the new moon night. A risk worth taking they decided. So into the pond they drove and …..
Letter count : 278 letters
In response to Kat’s twittering tale# 65
The challenge is to tell a story in 280 characters or less based on the picture prompt!