Bulbul’s twenty word tale : Story
I have written 4, twenty word tales. Each can be read as an individual tale or together as one.
- The pandemic scripted a sad story in the book of life. All are eagerly awaiting the end of this chapter.
2. Emotions ruled the roost of lock-down stories. Some people scripted success stories, while others had a sad ending. Life goes on…
3. Confined within the four walls of home, I sought solace in writing to avoid the constant disagreements brewing between us.
4. They knocked on my head, I opened my heart and words flowed. Never imagined to be a best-selling author.
She refused to paint the scribbled wall. “I love you Mom” stared back at her. She missed her little daughter!
Akansha’s twenty word tale prompt #31 : Colours
3 twenty word stories in response to Bulbul’s TWT prompt : Poison
1. A seed of doubt sprout in her mind, concocting baseless stories. Self-poisoning led to the death of their beautiful relationship.
2. Few religious fanatics with ulterior motives, poison gullible young minds with the promise of heaven, tearing apart the nation’s soul.
3. Callous attitude, selfish motive, reckless dumping of plastic. Aren’t we slow poisoning our planet and digging our own grave?
Bulbul’s 20 word story : Craft
Experiencing empty nest syndrome, Maya spent hours in her children’s bedroom, feeling their presence in their craft books and albums.
She rubbished warnings about the mystical fields being haunted. Tonight she decided to go there to find out for herself…
Akansha’s twenty word story : ghost
Eugi’s weekly prompt : mystical
Tuesday 20 word story prompt: Rejuvenation
Celebrating the silver jubilee reunion, sitting in their classrooms, indulging in nostalgic memories, a spirit of euphoric rejuvenation enveloped them.
What rejuvenates you? Do share! Have a lovely Sunday!!
Moment of revelation after the eye surgery…
His world changed from darkness to kaleidoscope of colors, tears of joy flowed.
Word count :20
In response to Twenty word Tuesday story : Kaleidoscope
Two 20 word stories…
- Hiding her fears and anxiety, taking a deep breath, she finally jumped off the cliff. Bungee jumping was fun afterall!
2. To the world, she was a gorgeous model. No one saw her bruises hid carefully behind the makeup and smile.
In response to Bulbulbubble’s Twenty word story prompt : Hiding
In response to Bulbul’s 20 word story, I have written two tales…one happy and another sad.
Hectic lifestyle had taken a toll on Sachi’s life. Quarantine introduced her to her unknown self, which lay buried deep.
Tested positive and in quarantine, he could not attend his mother’s funeral. The feeling of absolute helplessness numbed his heart.
Pacing outside the operation theater, waiting for the doctor to give him a thumbs up, time passed in slow motion.
WC: 20 words
In response to Bulbul’s bubble, 20 word story prompt : Slow Motion