Bulbul’s twenty word tale : Story
I have written 4, twenty word tales. Each can be read as an individual tale or together as one.
- The pandemic scripted a sad story in the book of life. All are eagerly awaiting the end of this chapter.
2. Emotions ruled the roost of lock-down stories. Some people scripted success stories, while others had a sad ending. Life goes on…
3. Confined within the four walls of home, I sought solace in writing to avoid the constant disagreements brewing between us.
4. They knocked on my head, I opened my heart and words flowed. Never imagined to be a best-selling author.
Shweta’s 6 word story : Free. Put together a few tales. Hope you like them.
Hooked to phone – free time vanishes!
Breakup did not free the memories.
Divorce, freed her from abusive relationship.
Her free verses captured many hearts.
Tiny joys of life – Absolutely free!
Break free, from stereotype societal molds.
Free of thoughts, she experienced bliss.
- Lockdown brought life to a standstill.
2. Introspection changes perspective of life completely.
3. Dark clouds pass, life smiles again.
3 stories in response to Shweta’s 6 word story prompt: Life.